Tuesday, January 6, 2015

BTMG'S TOP TEN LIST-A-PALOOZA!

Added value.  That’s exactly what you’ll get when you place me in your critic corner…  Instead of shoving my sole opinion of any given movie down your throat – I’ll break these flicks down workshop-style with my family members, have them drum up a ‘best of’ list of their own…and THEN shove our opinions down your throat.  Male, female, over 25, under 25.  Whatever studio-dictated demographic target you and your brood identify with – we've got you covered.

I've even cut them down to easy-to-digest, printable, postable, top ten morsels.

Happy Movieing!










3 comments:

Al Robinson said...

Brian, I figured out my top 10, with only American Sniper and Whiplash really left to see.

1. Gone Girl
2. Unbroken
3. Birdman
4. Interstellar
5. Selma
6. Guardians of the Galaxy
7. Boyhood
8. Nightcrawler
9. Fury
10. The Grand Budapest Hotel

BRTaibl said...

Solid list, Al! Hoping Sniper and Whiplash can bump a couple out... ;)

Unknown said...

So, in the last month, I've given this more and more thought, and my top 10 looks WAY different.

Top 10 (based on seen 2 or more times)
1. Boyhood
2. Birdman
3. The Grand Budapest Hotel
4. Gone Girl
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. Fury
7. Nightcrawler
8. Edge of Tomorrow
9. The Monuments Men
10. 22 Jump Street

BUT, so many of my other favorites I've only seen 1 time, and have decided to hold off ranking them until I see them again. I'll probably re-watch Inherent Vice tonight, and the rest in the next 3 months.

Top Movies I've only seen 1 time:
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Get on Up
Interstellar
Foxcatcher
The Imitation Game
Wild
Inherent Vice
American Sniper
Into the Woods
Selma
Unbroken
Force Majeure

Still haven't seen:
1. Whiplash
The Drop
The Dissapearance of Eleanor Rigby
Wild Tales
Ida
Two Days, One Night
The Theory of Everything
Exodus: Gods and Kings
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
A Most Violent Year