Friday, May 4, 2012

My seven year old son’s review of THE AVENGERS (A+)

Bottom Line: THE AVENGERS is my new favorite movie ever and the first I have seen with real actors (just like my dad saw STAR WARS when he was my age). I was really excited to see it – but am now sad because I can’t see it for a first time again. It was a little dark in the beginning but then got really, really cool. It was awesome and I can’t wait until my dad gets the Blu-ray so we can watch it at home every night. We’re going to see it again next week. It was awesome – can I say 'awesome' twice?

Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg and Samuel L. Jackson
Directed by: Joss Whedon (BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (TV), FIREFLY (TV) and SERENITY)
Rated: PG-13
Running time: 142 minutes
Story: Continuing the epic big-screen adventures started in Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's The Avengers is the superhero team up of a lifetime. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as SHIELD, finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins. (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)

Trailer: www.marvel.com/avengers_movie  

No comments: